Model No.: FG-S11 Series
The oil Power Transformer coil and core are vacuum-dried, and the Transformer oil is vacuum-filtered and oil-filled to minimize moisture inside the transformer. When it comes topower distribution transformers pdf, the service life of outdoor power transformer is long, the transformer fuel tank adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer cooling oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life. what is a power transformer, compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
Product Model Description
Conditions of Use
- Type of device: Outdoor type
- Normal environmental conditions: Altitude does not exceed 1000m
- Special environmental conditions: Altitude does exceeds 1000m
- Ambient temperature:
Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -25℃
Maximum daily average temperature: +30℃
Maximum annual average temperature: +20℃
- Power supply voltage waveform: The waveform of the power supply voltage is approximately sinusoidal
- Installation place: No corrosive gas, no obvious dirt environment
- Note: If the annual minimum temperature of the installation site is below -25 °C, use DB-45# transformer oil
1. high voltage windings all adopt a multi-layered cylindrical structure, improving the impact distribution of the windings.
2. Distribution transformers body is added with a positioning structure, making it not easy to produce displacement in the process of transportation. Additionally, all fasteners are added with fastening screws, ensuring that the products's fasteners will not lose during its long-term operation and meeting the requirement that the core does not fall out.
3. Iron cores adopt high quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheets which are piled with fully inclined seams, and oil type distribution transformer adopts vacuum oil injection.
4. After removing oil, removing rust, and phosphating treatment, the product surface is applied with primer and finishing paint to meet the special use requirements of metallurgical or petrochemical systems and damp or dirty areas. As ideal maintenance-free products, the whole series products feature nice appearance, small volume, and small occupied area.
5. The service life is long, the fuel tank of the oil immersed type transformer adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life.
6. Compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
7. The operation reliability is high, the parts related to the fuel tank seal are improved, the reliability is increased, and the process level is improved to ensure the reliability of the seal.
8. The floor space is small, and the fully sealed transformer fuel tank adopts a corrugated radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate thermal expansion and contraction can replace the role of the oil conservator. The corrugated plate fuel tank has a beautiful appearance and a small footprint. The three phase oil filled transformers adopt a new insulation structure to improve the short-circuit resistance. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet; the high and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire and multi-layer cylinder. Process structure; all fasteners are treated with special anti-loose treatment and high mechanical strength. The corrugated tank housing is self-elastic to accommodate the expansion of the oil and is a permanently sealed fuel tank that has been widely used in power distribution equipment.
|Rated Capacity (kVA)||Voltage Combination||Winding Connection Grade||No-load Loss (W)||load Loss (W)||Short Circuit Impedance (%)||No-load Current (A)|
|High Voltage (kV)||Tapping Range of High Voltage(%)||Low Voltage (kV)|
|30||6 6.3 6.6 10 10.5 11||±5 ±2×2.5||0.4||Dyn11||100||630||4.0||1.8|
When the oil type distribution transformer is stored, the oil level of the fully sealed transformer should be kept 2~3cm below the cover, and the storage condition should be checked regularly. For the transformer to be transported by the oil conservator, the oil conservator must be installed to ensure a certain amount of oil pressure and oil, to meet the needs of its temperature change, and the seal of the three phase distribution transformer must be protected during storage.
In Service in diverse Industries, Electricity Boards, Nuclear / Thermal / Hydel Power Plants, Railway Traction, High-Rise Buildings, Hospitals, Subways, Underground Vaults, Tunnels, Schools, Steel Factories, Chemical Plants, etc. Where safety is of prime concern.
Quality Environmental Certification
OEM Service is available
After-sales responding within 24 hours
One to one pre-sales consulting services
We are factory with high-tech professional engineer teams
Technician could be assigned to go abroad to carry out site commissioning and technical trainingContact us if you need more details on Power Distribution Transformers Pdf. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Outdoor Power Transformer、What is a Power Transformer. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.